A friend that recently started her own entrepreneurial journey recommended that our founder, Christina Noel, create a video blog post on time management since there is so much you juggle as a solopreneur.
Here are the topics she covers:
- The Pomodoro Technique (0:34) – to learn more, click here
- Eat the Frog (1:10) – Apparently, this is inspired by a Mark Twain Quote! Here is an article about this life hack.
- Flow & Alignment Before Action (1:49) – Here is a Jess Lively podcast episode that talks about her shift to moving towards Alignment before Action.
- Ask an Expert (2:52) – This one is pretty self-explanatory
- Elevate & Delegate – Here is an article and tools regarding this strategy
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) – Here is where you can learn more about EOS (and download a free version of the tool that you can use with Word). Also, definitely check out Maria Kingery’s website if you’d like support in implementing this process.
We would love to hear your thoughts on tools, techniques, and strategies that you use to work smarter!